For centuries now the world has known grandeur and opulence. Diamonds, gold, rubies, emeralds, the treasures of kings and queens, have long been the subject of regular folk dreams, coveting a taste of the finer things in life, so far out of reach. The modern western world, especially, has come to embody a material lifestyle where there is a lust for fancy, expensive things. Most of us must stick to a strict regimen of personal finance, saving up for and budgeting for the things we wish for. Others have so much money that they can spend it without thought, buying extravagant knick-knacks that others know they will never even come close to possessing. This is a list of just a few items those rich enough to afford, can blow their money on.
1. A box of chocolates for 1.5 million dollars. The box contains chocolates and a collection of jewellery.
2. Jewel-encrusted cellular phone made of platinum for 1.3 million dollars.
3. Hello Kitty platinum figurine adorned with diamonds, rubies, pink sapphires, amethysts and a blue topaz. 163,000 dollars.
4. World’s most expensive pizza – Nino Bellissima Pizza. The pizza is served for 1,000 dollars containing four kinds of caviar.
5. A purse decorated with 2,182 diamonds embedded in platinum – 1.63 million dollars.
6. A bottle of tequila may cost 225, 150 or 25 thousand dollars. The price is high for the bottle made of gold and platinum.
7. A cricket ball encrusted with 5,728 diamonds – 68,500 dollars.
8. An LCD TV set studded with 160 diamonds worth 20 carats – 130,000 dollars.
9. A teabag for 14,000 dollars encrusted with 280 diamonds.
10. Gundam robot toy made of platinum for 41,468 dollars.